About Us & Objectives
For Community - With Community - By Community
Based from Calmore, but serving Communities across Hampshire, Choices is the post Covid-19 pandemic suite of projects from Stags in the Community C.I.C, the multi award winning and independent Not for Profit organisation delivering social, welfare and wellbeing programmes of cultural, educational, inclusive and accessible opportunities across boundaries, without favour, discrimination judgement or bias by the building of sustainable bridging foundations.
Working collaboratively with key Community stakeholders, we provide;
- participation through empowerment and engagement,
- activation through encouragement,
- transformational behaviours through learning and commitment.
- Champion Social Welfare
- Guide and Support, especially those marginalised, isolated, excluded or vulnerable
- Demonstrate pathways to new opportunities
- Advocate health & wellbeing
- Empower family care
- Put Community First
- Signpost to specialist partners & agencies
- Provide hope